Daily Open Programs (4:00pm - 5:00pm M-F):
- Mountain Biking
Rotating Open Programs (4:00pm - 5:00pm):
- BLOB (M, W, F)
- Turbo Chute (T, Th)
- Metal Working (M, W, F)
- Branding (M, W, F)
- Mountain Boarding (M, W, F)
- RC Cars (M, W, F)
- Zip Lines (M, W, Th)
Evening Open Programs (6:45pm - 7:30pm M-F):
- BMX (Course by Rifle)
- Mountain biking (MBT Shed)
- ScoutMaster Meeting at the bell following Breakfast on Monday only.
- Unit leader meeting Cup O Joe on the porch of the Dining Hall daily at 1pm.
- Campfire Skit and Song auditions will take place in the Amphitheater on Wednesday and Thursday immediately after breakfast & dinner.
- Big bug, frog, and fish competition runs Sunday through Friday at noon. Submission is at the Nature Center.
- Follow the QR code to join the Camp Mattatuck Volunteers
- Follow the QR code for information regarding the Camp Mattatuck Gala