Maps of Camp
- Map with contours - This map shows camp and the surrounding area and contours. Possible useful for orienteering.
- Map with no camping areas - This is a map which shows the areas which fall-winter-spring camping is allowed.
- Map, Central Area - A map of the central area of Camp Mattatuck.
- Map, Full - The full property of Camp Mattatuck.
- Maps, Powerpoint - Both camp maps in MS Powerpoint format. Great to use for making a map for an district / council event at camp. Download it and Unzip it.
Directions to Camp Mattatuck
Camp Mattatuck is on Route 262 at 221 Mt. Tobe Road in Plymouth CT, 06782
From 1-84 East or West
- Take Exit 20 (Route 8 North). Take Exit 39 off Route 8 (Route 6 East). At the bottom of the ramp, turn right. Follow till the 1st traffic light/top of the hill, turn right on Route 262, Camp Mattatuck is 3 miles on the left past the Waterbury Airport and just before Gentile's Campsite.
From Route 8 South
Take Exit 39 off Route 8 (Route 6 East). At the bottom of the ramp, turn left. Follow directions above to Camp Mattatuck.
Detail From Route 8 North
Follow directions above off of I-84.
From Route 6 East or West
Follow Route 6 to the center of Plymouth. Turn onto Route 262. Follow directions above to Camp Mattatuck.
© 1939-2017 Camp Mattatuck, Connecticut Rivers Council, BSA